Don't forget to take the Books on Tour Challenge... Read one title from each state's list of award nominees!
Ask friends and family to support your student's Reading Roadmap with a small donation for each book. Make sure to let them know each book is an award nominee and the money will help their classroom!
Readathons are a low pressure, high impact way to raise money for worthy goals. By rewarding reading, friends and family in your community are dedicating donations to what matters most; helping kids become lifelong learners! Supporters make a small (or big!) donation for each book completed off of the student's Reading Roadmap. It's that simple... Readola Readathons really are Self Funding Curriculum!
Let's check out what makes a Readola Readathon a great way to Raise Money and Reward Reading
· No cost or obligation to students, families or schools.
· Encourages age and ability appropriate reading material.
· Supports original Common Core objectives.
· Works with eBooks and traditional books.
· High quality fundraiser parents, family and community supporters can appreciate.
· Protects limited staff time, plus all staff receive discounts.
· Little or no space needed.
· Individual classrooms, entire grade or school wide adaptability.
· Reading Rewards benefit individual students, staff and school.
· Parents, family and community supporters feel good about encouraging reading.
· Monthly updates keeps positive momentum for district wide reading initiatives.
· Encourages students to engage in books from other communities in a wide range of interests.
Readola Readathons aren't the same old fundraiser!
Next, use the Blue Ribbon Books database to create a Reading Roadmap of Lexile Level appropriate titles. Each title is an award nominee!
Rewarding students for accomplishing their goals is a proven method for keeping the momentum in their daily learning! Let us design a no-cost incentive program specifically for your school.
Readola Readathons Raise Money and Reward Reading!
Now it's time to hit the books! Make sure everyone who supported your student with donations knows the progress being made on the Reading Roadmap.
Reading Takes You Places... Let's Go!
What makes Readola Readathons different? A traditional readathon encourages kids to sit down for a few minutes and read any book that catches their eye. That's great, but we think we can do better! Readola guides your students into a great book at their appropriate reading level. High interest, high quality, correct reading level - that's the Readola difference!
Copyright Blue Ribbon Reading. All rights reserved.