Readathons are a low pressure, high impact way to raise money for worthy goals. By rewarding reading, friends and family in your community are dedicating donations to what matters most; helping kids become lifelong learners! Supporters make a small (or big!) donation for each book completed off of the student's Reading Roadmap. It's that simple... Readola Readathons really are Self Funding Curriculum!
· No cost or obligation to students, families or schools.
· Encourages age and ability appropriate reading material.
· Supports original Common Core objectives.
· Works with eBooks and traditional books.
· High quality fundraiser parents, family and community supporters can appreciate.
· Protects limited staff time, plus all staff receive discounts.
· Little or no space needed.
· Individual classrooms, entire grade or school wide adaptability.
· Reading Rewards benefit individual students, staff and school.
· Parents, family and community supporters feel good about encouraging reading.
· Monthly updates keeps positive momentum for district wide reading initiatives.
· Encourages students to engage in books from other communities in a wide range of interests.
Readola Readathons aren't the same old fundraiser, Check it out!
Let's check out what makes a Readola Readathon a great way to Raise Money and Reward Reading
Reading Takes You Places... Let's Go!