What makes a Readathon right for your school?
Did we convince you yet? Okay great, now what? Thousands and thousands of books are available for kids to read. How do you know what to recommend? Get direction from the Readola Reading Roadmap...
Readathons are a low pressure, high impact way to raise money for worthy goals. By rewarding reading, friends and family in your community are dedicating donations to what matters most; helping kids become lifelong learners! Supporters donate small (or big!) amounts for each book completed off of the student's Reading Roadmap. It's that simple!
Let's check out what makes a Readola Readathon a great way to Raise Money and Reward Reading
· No cost or obligation to students, families or schools.
· Encourages age and ability appropriate reading material.
· Supports original Common Core objectives.
· Works with eBooks and traditional books.
· High quality fundraiser that parents, family and community supporters can feel good about.
· Protects limited staff time.
· Little or no space needed.
· Individual classrooms, entire grade or school wide adaptability.
· Reading Rewards benefit individual students, staff and school.
· Parents, family and community supporters feel good about encouraging reading.
· Monthly updates keeps positive momentum for district wide reading initiatives.
· Encourages students to engage in books from other communities in a wide range of interests.